Like the new facelift?? Still a couple of tweaks to make here and there, but overall…
Huge thanks to my blogging fraternal/name twin Courtney over for nominating me for the Liebster Award 😊 This summer was full of many blogging woes, and she gave me so many warming affirmations that, whether she knows or not, have really boosted my motivation to keep making my blog better. So, aside from the award, thanks for that too girl! You’re great! You should definitely go take a look at her blog! Her writing is great, and her art work is even better! You won’t be sorry, trust me.
But, without further ado: here we go!
- Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award
- Tell the bloggers that you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer
PhotoGuideBook (Courtney’s) Questions
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve done?
Decide that I was responsible for my own happiness. Sounds corny, but seriously! Literal complete shift in mentality!
- What was your favorite show to watch as a kid?
This is hard! Hmm, to narrow it down I was #TeamCartoonNetwork, so I loved most things that came on there. I guess I’ll just say Ed, Edd, n Eddy. I never grew up in a “neighborhood” in the sense that kids were playing outside all the time and stuff like that, so watching that show always made me think of that. Plus I loved their schemes to get quarters for jawbreakers.
- Name a place you’ve always wanted to travel to.
Cambodia. I really want to take some time to visit South East Asia.
- Spoons or Forks?
Spoons! I feel like you can try to eat more things with spoons than forks, you know? I could be wrong.
- What’s the last book you read?
“Travels” by Michael Crichton. Highly suggest, and I will be posting about it in the future. But really, check it out. It might not sound like your bag of tea, cup of joe, shot of tequila….but there are some great insights to be gained from those 300 something pages.
- If you could be any Disney character, who would you be, and why?
Lilo. She’s so fun, and she has a pet alien.
- What song can you relate to the most?
Maybe “Here” by Alessia Cara. Every time I hear that song I feel like she wrote about me.
“I ask myself what am I doing here?” I ask that question many times in many places. I like simple shit, with a few people….keep things chill.
Or maybe “Young Folks” by Peter Bjorn & John. Love their music, and that was the first song I heard by them back in middle school I believe. I love the video and the song is very feel-good to me.
- If you could make any crayon color, what would it be called?
Bahama Breeze Blue 🌊 Not sure if I would get sued by the restaurant chain for that, but anyway….
It would be a delicately balanced soft/clear middle blue…..like tropical ocean water. Relaxing.
- What is your viewpoint on love?
It’s abundant, but not everyone looks at it that way. You can love lots of things/people without ever coming across a romantic love. Romantic love I think is more difficult than people think. It takes time, lots of sacrifice, and a great deal of learning how to be less selfish. Lots of us like the idea of love without really understanding how capable we are of loving someone romantically.
- What is one thing your blog readers don’t know about you?
I love music in different languages? So if you ever have any recommendations, don’t cease to drop them in my comments or tweet me or anything like that! I’ve listened to at least 1 song from every continent, if not more…maybe 5! Except maybe Antarctica.
- If you could repeat one day of your life, which one would it be?
That’s hard. I really don’t like choosing one of anything if you can tell. Maybe when I saw Stromae at his first ever concert here in the U.S. It was at the Best Buy Theater in Manhattan June 2014 if I’m not mistaken. Such a great time!
- If you could be/be in one famous painting, which one would you choose and why?
- Chocolate or vanilla ice cream (or cake..or just in general)?
- What is your best blogging accomplishment to date?
- If there was one word of advice you could have given yourself yesterday, what would it be?
- What is one fear you hope to conquer?
- Do you like flowers?
- Any TV show recommendations? Or Netflix/Hulu?
- Do you like the beach?
- What is your favourite meal of the day and why?
- Which 3 people do you look up to the most (since choosing one can be hard!)?
- Are you having a good day today? If not, I hope things turn around 🙂
Until next time,