Hello, hello everyone. I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know usually I start off the week with a makeup related post, hence “Makeup Mondays,” but I was nominated by the lovely Clair Neriah for the Beauty Blogger Award and had to jump on it 🙂
If you haven’t checked out her blog, you’re definitely missing out. She blogs about beauty, fashion, and lifestyle, but there is so much more to her that you get to know through her posts. She’s extremely kind, and has so many amazing qualities and attributes. She recently wrote a post that lets readers get to know her a little more which is worth a read!
Thanks again for nominating me 🙂 And to those of you reading, please go check out her blog!
1. Tag the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion
4. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
- Who is your beauty inspiration?
Jackie (MakeUpGameOnPoint). If you are a woman of colour PLEASE leave my blog right now and go watch some of her videos. Please! Leave….now. Go.
- Where would you love to travel to?
Probably somewhere in the Middle East or Southeast Asia. Or North Africa. Probably Morocco, Thailand, India…somewhere in the UAE…everywhere? Haha
- Favorite tv character style inspiration?
Emma Roberts in American Horror Story: Coven.
- Favorite tv show?
I’m really bad with favourites! If we’re talking cartoons, Ed, Edd, and Eddy. I also like Law & Order: SVU before Elliot left, any true crime shows, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, How to Get Away With Murder…there’s too much!
- What type of music do you listen to?
Anything that sounds good to be honest, but mostly Dancehall/Reggae, hip-hop, R&B, and Pop.
- If you could be anyone for a day who would it be?
My damn self lol. Wouldn’t want to live life as anyone but myself.
- Who is your go to person?
My mommy ❤
- What puts a smile to your face?
Pizza. Okay, but on a serious note, I like really corny things. I like memes, good conversation, food…..lol
- One of the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far in your life?
You’ve got to take care of yourself before anyone else. If you’re not right, you can’t provide proper care to anyone.
- What is your favourite physical feature on yourself?
- Which of the four seasons do you prefer?
- Which part of your makeup routine (if you have one) takes the longest? If not, what part of the outfit choice process takes the longest?
- How are you feeling right now?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Four words you would tell your younger self.
- What is the most expensive beauty/fashion item you own?
- What is the least expensive beauty/fashion item you own?
- Least favourite makeup/fashion trend?
- Favourite makeup/fashion trend?
That’s all for now! See you in a couple of days 🙂