Happy Wednesday Everyone 🙂 To keep things short and sweet, as you can see from the title, I’ll be discussing my Liebster Award, Rihanna’s violent, badass, slap in the face video for “B*tch Better Have My Money”, and a new feature I want to roll out: Blog Spotlight. Onward!
The lovely Hope from LancoraPerla nominated me for a Liebster Award a couple weeks ago. I have to apologize for only getting to it now, as things got quite busy as school started wrapping up and I started my internship. With that out of the way, onto the details:
Answers to questions|
- What are the top 3 things on your bucket list? First, get a tattoo from every continent applied in a traditional way (not traditional by modern/Western standards). Second, experience modeling for a day possibly. Third, ride an elephant for a few miles somewhere.
- Which beauty product can you not live without? Only one, huh? I suppose concealer. I’m going to cheat and throw mascara in there as well. My eyes are so tiny and I need the boost to open them up a little more.
- What’s your favourite song? I never have one steady favourite. It’s hard for me to even choose one at the moment. I have been listening to “Sobriety” by SZA a lot again recently.
- What’s the most important quality you look for in a partner? Loyalty.
- Name a colour that best describes your personality Blue. I think blue is a pretty serene and calming colour. I don’t need much in order to be content, nor do I expect much out of others.
- What is your favourite quote? “Speak softly but carry a big stick.” People talk a lot without backing their words up.
- What aspect of your appearance do you love the most? My eyes 🙂
- Describe your favourite outfit A simple black midi trapeze dress. It’s soft, flowy, and simple. Plus….no pants!
- Why did you decide to start blogging? I wanted another outlet and somewhere I could share my love of beauty products. I’m most likely going to change the description of the blog to include more lifestyle things, as I have had more to talk about in that aspect recently. I think that I have more to offer just discussing life things rather than solely beauty.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Hopefully with a steady job able to slowly pay off my student loans. Well, let me speak it into existence – I will have a job and I will be paying off my loans.
1. Do you prefer patterns or plain?
2. Do you often doubt your decisions?
3. Write music or listen to it?
4. What is one country you’d like to visit and why
5. What is the last movie you watched?
6. What is the most influential book/article/etc you have read recently?
7. What is one bold change to your style you would make if you weren’t scared?
8. Least favourite fruit?
9. Favourite vegetable?
10. What is something you hope to have accomplished a month from now?
check out the blogs I nominated at the end of the post!
B*tch Better Have My Money!!
YAAAAAASSSSSSS RIH RIH GIRL!!!!!!! I don’t care WHAT any of you say, I loved this video. “Oh it’s too violent!” or “it’s there’s too much nudity!” orrrrrrr “she’s using drugs oh my gosh!” save it and click the “X” button right now. There will be none of that talk here.
I thought this was funny more than anything. I could be wrong, but was this a huge spit in the face to her ex accountant who made her bankrupt a few years back? To make a video so blatantly calling someone out on their ish, and in such a theatric way is hilarious to me. Plus, she looks fantastic (as always)
If you haven’t seen the video and want to, click play below. If you have and you want to be snatched again, click below. Otherwise scroll past this part of the post and shhhhhh.
blogs// Hope (LancoraPerla), Chantal (Chantal & Shekinah), Pilot Zone, 4 Year Old Adult, TV Show Consultant, The Simple Beginner, Have I Got News Pour Vous?, Glimmer of Happiness, Itz Been Real, SilkyResh