Hey everyone 🙂 I’m trying to get back into the swing of blogging since I’ve been gone for so long. No long introductions, I’m just going to get straight into my two web highlights this week so far 🙂
World stop, carry on| I can’t get a good embed code for it, so you can click the link below to view the video for yourself. I was upset at first when I was told it was dropping in Tidal because I’m a student – I was not paying $20 a month for any of that. But thank gawd for the wonderful people of the Internet, because the video was able to be found elsewhere.
I love Nicki, and I like Beyonce. The two of them in this video is EVERYTHING. They’re both so flawless, so carefree, and just so black and beautiful. This isn’t anything to take any messages away from, it’s two bad ass, beautiful women being fun as hell proclaiming that they’re unbothered and amazing. I like that…I’m with it…I endorse it. Carry on ladies.
get your life slayed here –> http://www.stereogum.com/1802518/nicki-minaj-feelin-myself-feat-beyonce-video/video/
Liebster Award| I was nominated by the lovely Blonde Waves (Lisa) a couple weeks ago, and I have to apologize to her for not completing this sooner! Sorry Lisa 🙂 She’s so sweet, and she runs a fantastic blog where you can find makeup looks, reviews, and travel tidbits. Her blog has such a chill vibe to it, and I highly recommend you all check it out ❤
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person that nominated you.
3) Nominate 5-10 blogs with under 200 followers and link them.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you nominate to answer
5) Notify your nominees via social media.
1) If you had to choose one which would it be and why? Trust or Love
I don’t think you can have one without the other, but if I had to choose I’d probably say trust. I think that once trust is established, the capacity to love is intensified and is able to grow without bound.
2) Do you like spicy food?
3) What is your favourite movie genre?
4) What is your dream job?
Working with at risk youth
5) What is the top thing on your bucket list?
A traditional tattoo from every continent, applied in a traditional manner.
6) Shopping online or instore?
7) What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
8) Are you a religious person?
No, but I do consider myself to be spiritual.
9) What is your favourite movie at the moment?
Maybe Howl’s Moving Castle.
10) How was your day today?
It was pretty nice! Very relaxing, yet productive.
1. How would you describe your style?
2. What is your favourite colour and why?
3. Where do you draw inspiration from?
4. What is your favourite type of food?
5. What three places would you like to visit the most and why?
6. Do you have a bucket list?
7. Do you enjoy writing?
8. Do insects frighten you?
9. Do you like the outdoors?
10. What is one talent you’d like to develop?
11. What is one positive thing that happened yesterday?
As always, thanks for reading!