Hi everyone, and Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a good week, I know I did 🙂 This was my last week before I start my internship on Monday, so I mostly spent it chilling with my friends and whatnot. The most interesting thing I probably did this week was visit the Museum of Sex in Manhattan. I’m not going to post any pictures because….yeah. It was really cool though! I actually learned a lot, especially at this one exhibit they had with animal stuff. I highly recommend y’all visit if you’re ever in the area. Anyway, this isn’t going to be a really long post, so here we go:
100 followers!| I reached 100 followers!!!! Ayeeeee
It may not be a lot to some of you on here with hundreds…or even thousands of followers, but this is huge to me! Especially considering that this was more of an outlet for me. I’m so happy with how far this blog has come, and I can’t wait to see where things go from here 🙂 Thanks to each and every one of you who follows!
Love/Hate Tag| I was tagged to do the Love & Hate Tag by the lovely Beauty by Elise Kate 🙂 You have to share 10 things you love, and 10 things you hate. Then you have to tag up to 10 other blogs to do the same
1. Elephants, they’re so symbolic to me!
2. Simplicity. I like letting things happen
3. Tea! I don’t really like English Breakfast Tea or regular…nasty >.<
4. Babies. There’s something about their laughs and smiles that just gets me
5. My parents and my sisters, they’ve been so supportive of everything I’v been through and I couldn’t be more thankful for them.
6. Night time. This is when my mind is most active, which is both a good and bad thing
7. My passion. I feel things very deeply, which is both a curse and a blessing
8. Walking. I love taking walks.
9. Vanilla! It’s my favourite flavor, scent…it’s simple! I like simple 🙂
10. Silence. I believe that people can learn a lot more from what’s missing rather than what’s present. In regard to words, I mean that people talk to much lol. Sometimes, sitting back and really observing what’s going on around you can really be enlightening.
1. The sound of chewing ice!
2. People who manipulate people’s feelings. Be straight up about your intentions or your thoughts. Don’t toy around with people.
3. SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS
5. Emoji pants.
6. Pomegranate Tea
7. Most medicines. I prefer natural remedies when I can
8. Corned beef
9. Excessive heat. I’d rather be cold. You can always put more clothes on but like once you’re butt naked and you’re STILL hot and sticky, there’s nothing you can do! And if you have no AC or fan….Mmmmmm
10. Loneliness. Not being alone, loneliness.
Hope you guys enjoyed! See you Monday!