Happy Friday everyone! This week was pretty interesting, but I want to keep this short since the first thing is going to take up a lot of room. Anyway,
1) Liebster Award| This actually happened last week (sorry!) I was nominated by the lovely MissJennyM of Babbleworthy.wordpress.com. Her blog is a wonderful read, and a great insight into what topics she deems “babbleworthy.” I love seeing the various things she discusses – trips, tv shows, songs, etc.. – pop up on my reader 🙂 Definitely go check her out!
Onto the nitty gritty of the award: Give 11 facts about yourself (after linking back to the blog that nominated you), answer 11 questions from your nominator, nominate 11 other blogs with , come up with 11 questions for them to answer, inform them of their nominations.
facts about myself
I’m thinking about becoming a counselor once I am finished with school
I would love to be involved in the cosmetic and beauty industry as well
I HATE the sound of chewing ice
I’ll eat chocolate flavoured things, but I’m less likely to eat actual chocolate
My favourite animal is an elephant
I think I have a lot of intrapersonal intelligence.
The process of birth makes me extremely uncomfortable. I think it’s beautiful, and I know it’s worth it in the end.
I still prefer not to wear dresses and skirts
My favourite colour is blue
I wish I was ambidextrous
I took Latin for six years. Can I remember most
any of it? Nope.
questions from nominator
Favourite childhood memory| Probably Christmas time when I lived in my second place of residence. I loved staying in my pajamas all day watching Christmas specials on Cartoon Network (Ed, Ed, n Eddy’s Jingle Jingle Jangle, Powerpuff Girls Twas the Fight Before Christmas, Olive the Other Reindeer, Johnny Bravo Christmas Special, etc…), and then going over family members’ houses to eat dinner.
Would you like to be famous? In what way| Nope!
What makes you laugh| Really stupid, simple things. The thing that’s been making laugh the most this week is the Expresser keyboard app (which you can see here). It’s basically like an emoji keyboard, except it has meme faces (Kermit sips tea, “I was waitin fo you at the doe,” etc…). You can save some of them to your own keyboard, or you can just copy and paste them from the app to your texts.
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be| That’s so hard…it would probably be some Jamaican dish like rice & peas with oxtail/stew chicken/jerk chicken, fried plantain, and avocado. Or just pizza.
Do you have a nickname? What is it| Not really, people mostly just call me “Court” if anything.
Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without| I used to think it was headphones, but I lost mine for two weeks a couple weeks ago and adjusted, Now I don’t really find that I need them so much. I prefer to have them, but I can survive.
What are some of your pet peeves| Insincere people, people who don’t value personal space and the need for distance sometimes, people who speak without thought or just speak superficially. There’s a lot more lol
How many pillows do you sleep with| Either 2 or none.
Did you own a care bear? If not – favourite toy| Teddy bears
What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love| Nothing
Do you collect anything| State quarters and makeup 🙂
nominees (it’s not 11 though)
Jasmine Walker| http://www.jasminewalker.org/wordpressorg/
11 questions for nominees
1) Do you believe in astrology?
2) Biggest style icon?
3) Biggest accomplishment so far?
4) What are your three favourite books?
5) Do you have more interpersonal or intrapersonal intelligence?
6) Chocolate, vanilla, or neither?
7) If there was one thing you could change about yourself (not physical), what would it be)
8) What is one trait that you highly value about yourself?
9) DC or Marvel?
10) Are you afraid of change?
11) Who is your biggest influence and why?
That’s all for that! Please check out these lovely blogs 🙂 Onto the next topic!
2) Getting dressed| It’s starting to warm up a little, so I’ve actually been partially motivated to wear more than sweatpants and sweatshirts all the time. Here are a couple of my outfits from late last week, and my favourite from this week. ( I also threw in a makeup look from the weekend.
#minihaul feat. shoes from Charlotte Russe & clothing from Forever21 from the previous week
Another outfit from late last week
Makeup from a night out this past weekend
My favourite outfit from this week!
Check out the wonderful blogs I mentioned! And let me know what you all think of these outfits as well, and if I should continue including them in my blog posts.
Have a great weekend
Remember to follow me on TWITTER & INSTAGRAM