I went to lunch today with my godmother, and she surprised me with a bunch of Clinique makeup! I can’t wait to play around with all of this stuff. I’ll also probably do a first impressions of certain groups of products (eyeshadows, lip products, skin products – maybe).
Pictured from right to left
- Palette containing “Twilight Mauve/Branded Plum” All About Shadow Duo & “Smoldering Plum” Blushing Blush Powder
- All About Shadow Quad containing “Morning Java,” “Blushed,” “Hazy,” and “Jammin”
- Palette containing “Jammin'” All about shadow duo & “New Clover” Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher
- All About Shadow Quad containing “Angel Eyes,” “Lavender Out Loud,” “Purple Pumps,” and “Graphite”
- 2x High Impact Mascara – Black/Long Last Glosswear – Air Kiss Duo
- 4x Repairwear Laser Focus
- Lash Doubling Mascara
- Lash Doubling Mascara/Different Lipstick – Glazed Berry Duo
- Different Lipstick in “A Different Grape”
- Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator
- All About Eyes
- Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Chubby Stick in “Voluptuous Violet”
- Chubby Stick in “Chunky Cherry”
I’m very excited to try the lip products, especially the Chubby Sticks since I heard good things about those when they first came out. I’m also eager to try out the serums (Repairwear Laser Focus) since this year I want to take a lot more time out to better my skin. I probably won’t be doing anything with the mascaras yet since I plan to test them out with all of the other ones I got here .
Have any of you tried these products? What do you think?