I went to watch my friends perform in their dance show today. Since I
actually ventured outside of campus was going out, I decided to do something nice and with my makeup.
Enter the Sephora palette:
I apologize for the quality not being that great, I use my iPhone camera to take pictures!
I started off with my regular face routine, as described here, and used the following products:
Top left Into the Tropics Palette: Seychelles, Barbados, and Peru (third and fourth on the top row, and the green shadow)
Top Right NYX Single Eyeshadow: ES 34 Suede
Bottom L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil: Waves
1) I primed my eyelid with the E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
2) Layer Barbados & Seychelles on eyelid
3) Use Suede in crease
4) Use a blending brush and concentrate Peru on the outer corner of eye
5) Line bottom lash line with Jumbo Eye Pencil in Waves
6) Apply eyeliner and mascara
After that, I decided to add my NYX Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose, and top it with the NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Trendy
Let me know what you think!